Wednesday, April 22, 2015

8 miles....and Doggie Cam......

April 22, 2015-

Week 12 is halfway through.....We ran an 8 mile run this morning. Running through St James today, of course I had to call out to my fellow canine friends and try to go over to each and everyone of them to say hi and sniff their butts, but Pam just wanted to keep going. We appreciated every step of the way, we appreciated the quietness of our time out on the roads.

After we got home I ran around the yard and had some fun with Sandy, Candycane, and Benji.....and a little digging in the yard as well.......

 
 
The rest of the week, here is our running schedule:
Thursday 5 miles
Friday 5 miles
Saturday 13 miles
Sunday Rest
 
Next week is our PEAK week of training,  Week 13
here is our schedule:
Monday 5 miles
Tuesday 12 miles
Wednesday 8 miles
Thursday 5 miles
Friday 5 miles
Saturday 22 miles
Sunday Rest
 
Week 14 we will take things down a notch, yet still maintain the long distance, here is our training schedule:
Monday Rest
Tuesday 10 miles
Wednesday 8 miles
Thursday 5 miles
Friday 4 miles
Saturday 16 miles
Sunday Rest
 
Okay, so there are my next 2.5 weeks of training.....for the rest of my training you will have to tune in to future blogs for the final two weeks of training and of course the big day.....so tune back in everyday for more of my adventures......tomorrow will be a bagel day!....
 
I leave you with me running in the backyard:
 
 
 
Oh, I do want to mention our fundraiser....you can help us help out (did I just go all Jerry Maguire on you all there?!?!?).....anyway click on these links and you can buy our book- in fact, we will start instead of just the month of May- we will extend it from April 15 to May 24th and with every book sold we will donate a portion of the proceeds to Kent Animal Shelter......
 
 
 Hard copy version:
 
EBook Version:
 
 
 To make a donation to Kent Animal Shelter go to out Crowdrise fundraiser page here:
 
 
Have a tail waggin' day and I'll see you tomorrow,
Scout and Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment