Monday, April 27, 2015

Our run today......

April 27, 2015-

Today, We began our 13th week of training of 16 weeks.....this is the PEAK week of our training......so we set out for a nice 5 mile run today!

During our 5 mile run we came across an old friend, who loves to jump really high and to try to get over to our side of the fence to run with us......I told Pam that one day we have to knock on the door and see if we can take him on a run (or part of a run) with us.....He really wants to get his leash on!




After we said goodbye to our old friend, we continued on and came across another dog, a new friend named Digby (I hope I have the spelling right).....Pam asked or yelled down the road if we can come up and say Hi, and the answer was an outstanding YES. Diggs was a very friendly Golden! Take a look .....we got a video of him and me......

 
I have to mention we met back up with Diggs about 1.5 miles further along on our route......and boy oh boy was I happy to see him! I pulled Pam down the little hill and across the patch of grass to get to him, then I let out a howl to say how excited I was.....I guess I don't know my own howl at times as my howl got Diggs (a very friendly dog) to jump back!
 
Anyhow before we met back up with Diggs, I pulled Pam to my favorite spot to run past so that I can carb up!.....And I had Pam dumpster dive for TWO rolls- yes it was a roll day, I wasn't into the bagels today!.....Hey, I'm picky! Check this video out.....You can see me CARBING UP!
 
 
Don't forget about our fundraiser for the shelter that helped me find my furever home!
You can help us help them out (did I just go all Jerry Maguire on you all there?!?!?).....anyway click on these links and you can buy our book- in fact, we will start instead of just the month of May- we will extend it from April 15 to May 24th and with every book sold we will donate a portion of the proceeds to Kent Animal Shelter......
 
 
 Hard copy version:
 
EBook Version:
 
 
 To make a donation to Kent Animal Shelter go to out Crowdrise fundraiser page here:
 
 
Have a tail waggin' day and I'll see you tomorrow,
Scout and Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment