Thursday, April 23, 2015

Update in training.....

April 23, 2015-

 


April?!?!?!? Really??!?!?!.....The temperatures dropped today, considerably! I mean May is almost here......We are in the last days of April! What the?!?!??! Temps dropping, there was a report on the weather that we'd be having FROST in the night tonight, Pam heard a chance of FLURRIES! HELLO Spring, are you mad at us??!?!?!? Why do keep hiding from us?

Outside the crazy weather that the WHOLE country is having.....upstate, and Vermont (and even down south) having reported SNOW! Our run today was nice, no bagels though BUT that was ok, because Pam came home and got me an extra piece of cheese! And before our run I had a few extra treats so I was happy! We did our nice and easy 5 mile run, and had a great run at that!

This is a short update today BUT I hope to report more tomorrow for you.......

Let me share the final two weeks wrote of training from where I left off yesterday....since I have no big training updates to present to you today, I hope for some great story for you tomorrow! Here we go :

May 18th Monday- 5 miles
                 Tuesday- 3.25 miles
                 Wednesday- 7 miles
                 Thursday- 5 miles
                 Friday- 4 miles
                 Saturday- 12 miles
                 Sunday- Rest

Final Week: Marathon Week:
                 Monday- 5 miles
                 Tuesday- 10 miles
                 Wednesday- 4 miles
                 Thursday- 5 miles
                 Friday- Rest
                 Saturday- 2 miles
                 Sunday- 26.2 Miles- MARATHON!

Oh, I do want to mention our fundraiser....you can help us help out (did I just go all Jerry Maguire on you all there?!?!?).....anyway click on these links and you can buy our book- in fact, we will start instead of just the month of May- we will extend it from April 15 to May 24th and with every book sold we will donate a portion of the proceeds to Kent Animal Shelter......
 
 
 Hard copy version:
 
EBook Version:
 
 
 To make a donation to Kent Animal Shelter go to out Crowdrise fundraiser page here:
 
 
Have a tail waggin' day and I'll see you tomorrow,
Scout and Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment