Sunday, June 21, 2015

21 Day Experiment

June 21, 2015-

Today Pam is starting an experiment for herself, she is going to be training her lungs! What?!?!?!

Yes, I said training her LUNGS!....For the next 21 days Pam will be using the CVS Respiratory Trainer twice a day. This will help her inhale and exhale more with every breathe! That is breathe easier and feel better, which in turn will improve her athletic performance. she will use the endurance and strength training modes alike. This will take a total of like 10 minutes a day max.

 As far as myself goes I do not need to train my lungs or at least not yet as I need Pam to run more efficiently to catch up with me!......But I will have her learn CPR in case I need a breathe of air from her in the future! I will have her do the CPR blog for you this coming week.....as it is something EVERY pet companion should know, or even if you walk past the local dogpark everyday, hey you never know your services maybe needed while walking by! And anyone who gives CPR will bring out the HERO that is in all of us! Yes, WE ALL have the ability to be a HERO let's try to prepare ourselves to do so in times of need!

Ok, as I get Pam going on the CPR blog, I will put in my words as we learn together,
Have a happy tail waggin' day,
and for you fathers out there, Happy Fathers Day!, (Happy Fathers Day Dad wherever you are!),
Scout

No comments:

Post a Comment