Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Scout's Training Blog- Another run in the books......

January 15, 2015-



Just touching base today, as Pam and I ran a short 3.25 miles locally. Pam's black and blue's are slowing going away. I hope they're gone by February 2! Guess I'm going to have to push the Vitamin C on her everyday......I will become the Vitamin C pusher in her life.....We have plenty of oranges and clementines for her to get her Vitamin C from......

Anyhow, here is our video of the day......
Pam thought I would get going during part of that run, proved her to be mistaken! Oh, I wanted to go so much that I slipped my harness at one point and made her come after me....hehehehe.......all is ok now though!......








See you for hopefully more training tomorrow.....I'll get Pam on some exciting courses.....maybe some trails tomorrow......gotta get going now, I smell something to go track out!

Scout

No comments:

Post a Comment