Saturday, January 3, 2015

Scouts Training Blog Day 3

January 3, 2015-
Hey Let Me in these are AWESOME vets, and I want to see them even if I am healthy!
 


Today Pam and I ran for a our usual course, and as usual I led the way- I wonder if I wasn't leading if Pam would get lost!?!?!?....Probably not.....Anyway, we ran behind the bagel store as from time to time I have found bits and pieces of bagels on the ground, ok, whole bagels too.....Pam prefers to buy hers- go figure!

 
Today there weren't any bagels to be found, maybe Monday! Paws crossed!
 
On the other side of the group of stores as we come around to the front, our vet is located there, BEST FRIENDS VETERINARY HOSPITAL, and I wanted to go in and show off how healthy I was, afterall a run a day keeps the vet away!........BUT Pam wanted to keep going.....
 
 
So that was our run today.....not sure if we're taking tomorrow off from running or choosing another day BUT I can't wait for our next run......I would run every day if Pam would take me out!
 
 
 
Check out our new book.....I co authored it with my pack Skyler, Sandy, Candycane, and Benji....and oh yeah, Pam!


No comments:

Post a Comment