Monday, May 4, 2015

Daily Blog

May 4, 2015-

 So today we had a second REST day to recover from
our longest training run before our actual marathon! Now that I am well rested, and carbed up, I can run a nice 10 mile run tomorrow to continue on with my training......

I have decided to get Pam to add a few more things into her training......in fact, we will be working on the details tonight so we will talk more about this in tomorrow's blog.......

20 days until the marathon.....did you help us help Kent Animal Shelter yet? There are several ways you can do this......

 Don't forget about our fundraiser for the shelter that helped me find my furever home!
You can help us help them out (did I just go all Jerry Maguire on you all there?!?!?).....anyway click on these links and you can buy our book- in fact, we will start instead of just the month of May- we will extend it from April 15 to May 24th and with every book sold we will donate a portion of the proceeds to Kent Animal Shelter......
 
 Hard copy version:
 
EBook Version:
 
 
 To make a donation to Kent Animal Shelter go to out Crowdrise fundraiser page here:
 
 
Oh and don't forget to take a photo of you and your dog together in your favorite running shirt(s) and upload it to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. Pinterest....and use the hashtag......#runningcompanions
 
Have a tail waggin' day and I'll see you tomorrow,
Scout and Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment