Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The days are drawing nearer.......

May 13,2015-

Today Pam and I ran 7 miles around Nesconset, we stopped briefly at Nesconset Dogpark. I got Pam to shoot a quick video of me running top speed into the park! Watch here:



I gotta ask, do I look excited?!?!? Do I look like I'm happy to be there......I've met up with this pup before......he is very friendly.....most of the dogs that go to the Nesconset Dogpark are!

I always have to say hello to everyone (dog and human alike) at the dogpark. Pam jokes around and says I am very vicious. And that I have to lick everyone to death. She warns people that if they start scratching my behind and they stop suddenly I can howl until they continue to scratch my butt again!

After we finished our 7 mile run, we checked in with Sandy and Candycane, got some water and went next door to get Benji for his walk. Benji took us on a 4 mile walk. We also made a quick pitstop at the dogpark. Yeah, yeah....I got 2 stops at the dogpark again! And yes, we did take the trails to the dogpark!

Just a hint to all you four legged friends out there- have you two legged companions get a good flea and tick prevention for you! I haven't gotten any ticks but our vet has already mentioned two incidents of ticks on her clients- and that was a few weeks ago! Not that it surprised me BUT I had to mention something. Oh also, if you do use the trails or even if your walking on the road, especially here on Long Island, be careful of the poison ivy, it loves this area and literally creeps up everywhere!

 
Don't forget about our fundraiser for the shelter that helped me find my furever home!
You can help us help them out (did I just go all Jerry Maguire on you all there?!?!?).....anyway click on these links and you can buy our book- in fact, we will start instead of just the month of May- we will extend it from April 15 to May 24th and with every book sold we will donate a portion of the proceeds to Kent Animal Shelter......
 
 Hard copy version:
 
EBook Version:
 
 
 To make a donation to Kent Animal Shelter go to out Crowdrise fundraiser page here:
 
 
Scout
 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment