Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Daily Blog

May 5, 2015-

Happy Cinco de Mayo! Today Pam and I ran 10 miles. Along our course today we came across several four legged friends, some where in the house, others were in the yard barking at us as we ran by. I keep telling Pam they want to Get Their Leashes On! And Pam tells them to Get their leashes on and come run with us! Pam is seriously thinking about starting to add Dog walking or running to her business. If Pam did this she would really be taking her health up a notch! I can see it now!

Anyway, today marks 19 days left to our marathon......(including the day of the marathon). At this point we really want to get through these next 19 days and get it over with, we put in the time, the miles, now, this is taper week one.....as much as I like taper weeks (we have two in this training program) they are kinda like a tease to the big week! But good news half the week is gone by, and if I get through this week, I can get through the following and then comes the marathon week.

       Don't forget about our fundraiser for the shelter that helped me find my furever home!
You can help us help them out (did I just go all Jerry Maguire on you all there?!?!?).....anyway click on these links and you can buy our book- in fact, we will start instead of just the month of May- we will extend it from April 15 to May 24th and with every book sold we will donate a portion of the proceeds to Kent Animal Shelter......
 
 Hard copy version:
 
EBook Version:
 
 
 To make a donation to Kent Animal Shelter go to out Crowdrise fundraiser page here:
 
 
Oh and don't forget to take a photo of you and your dog together in your favorite running shirt(s) and upload it to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. Pinterest....and use the hashtag......#runningcompanions
 
Have a tail waggin' day and I'll see you tomorrow,
Scout and Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment