Friday, May 15, 2015

My Daily Blog

May 15, 2015-

Okay, first let me say I missed you yesterday! Pam and I had a long day and went to sleep without doing any blogging......We did run 5 miles yesterday, then walked/ ran 3 miles with Benji! Today however, we ran 4 miles together then came home and got Benji to go out for another 2.5 miles. Both days making two stops at the dogpark. By the way, we had an experience we want to share but Benji will talk more about that in his blog!

Anyhow, we are taking it easy for our last "long" run before our marathon, tomorrow- a 12 mile run!

Okay, with 8 days left of training until the marathon, I hope you decide to support our fundraising efforts and help us help our friends (of the 4 legged kind) at Kent Animal Shelter. I have to mention every donation you make through Crowdrise goes directly to them, we do not see a dime! Whereas when you purchase our book, we will be making the donation by hand. We will literally be writing a check and hand or rather by paw personally!

Don't forget about our fundraiser for the shelter that helped me find my furever home!
You can help us help them out (did I just go all Jerry Maguire on you all there?!?!?).....anyway click on these links and you can buy our book- in fact, we will start instead of just the month of May- we will extend it from April 15 to May 24th and with every book sold we will donate a portion of the proceeds to Kent Animal Shelter......
 
 Hard copy version:
 
EBook Version:
 
 
 To make a donation to Kent Animal Shelter go to out Crowdrise fundraiser page here:
 
 
Scout
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment