Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Last "long" run before......

May 19, 2015-

Today we ran our last "long"run before our marathon......with only a few days to go before the big day, we are taking it easy from this point on.......

Although after our run today of 10 miles, Pam and I went on 1 mile walk with Buddy around the block, then we came home and got Benji while Buddy hung out in the backyard. And then we walked around the block again with Benji, yes another mile! In total we covered 12 miles! Pam went back home with Buddy and added one more mile shortly afterwards to bring her total up to 13 miles! (She should have brought me along I could have gone for the extra mile!)

Anyway, here are some more photos of Buddy....they are quick photos of him taken just before he went home, (I'll include one of me "escaping" as well!)


Buddy with his "security" leash....what can we say he likes to be ready to get his leash on!

Buddy found a spot to call his own in my backyard!

Time for a closeup!
 

Gotta have some hunting time- ssshh....I'm hunting rabbits!

Yes, this is me escaping! (After 12 miles, who needs to RUN away?!?!??!....That's what Skyler once told me!)


 Until tomorrow,
Don't forget about our fundraiser for the shelter that helped me find my furever home!

You can help us help them out (did I just go all Jerry Maguire on you all there?!?!?).....anyway click on these links and you can buy our book- in fact, we will start instead of just the month of May- we will extend it from April 15 to May 24th and with every book sold we will donate a portion of the proceeds to Kent Animal Shelter......
 
 Hard copy version:
 
EBook Version:
 
 
 To make a donation to Kent Animal Shelter go to out Crowdrise fundraiser page here:
 
 
Scout

No comments:

Post a Comment