Friday, May 1, 2015

May Days are here!

May 1, 2015-

Today we started the month of May with a nice easy 5 mile run. Keeping loose for tomorrows long run, the longest run in our training schedule- YES, this is definitely our peak week!

Keeping Skyler's training in mind......this month we are adding some stretching, Doga, and core workouts into the mix. So ya gotta tune in everyday for some new training portions into our days!

Ya ready!?!?!? I know I am.....After our run tomorrow I'll put on the St James 5 mile tshirt and take a photo. I think I will be starting something new for all dogs and their companions- it will be something like #runningdogs....and it will consist of photos of us in our favorite running shirts with our companions by our side! So let's get this started, get your favorite running shirts, put it on your dog, and add it to the hashtag above. Let's see how many teams we can get together in the month of May!

So this is a short blog today, so that Sandy can have the computer and Pam too to work on their blogs, I do want to mention this though:

Don't forget about our fundraiser for the shelter that helped me find my furever home!
You can help us help them out (did I just go all Jerry Maguire on you all there?!?!?).....anyway click on these links and you can buy our book- in fact, we will start instead of just the month of May- we will extend it from April 15 to May 24th and with every book sold we will donate a portion of the proceeds to Kent Animal Shelter......
 
 
 Hard copy version:
 
EBook Version:
 
 
 To make a donation to Kent Animal Shelter go to out Crowdrise fundraiser page here:
 
 
Have a tail waggin' day and I'll see you tomorrow,
Scout and Pam
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment