Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Scout's Daily Blog

May 12, 2015-

So yesterday Pam and I took an extra day off, the pollen seemed to get to her a little too much. But today we continued our training. We ran a quick 3.25 miles. basically up to the dogpark and back. Then we came home and picked up Benji and went for a walk/ run where we did half the distance of yesterday's run. We figure with all the walks/ runs with him, we have over the missed mileage of yesterday.

There we met yet another new friend, named Cooper, a very sweet guy, on our first trip to the dogpark, we passed Cooper and his companion running the trails leading to the dogpark.

Then we got back there and to my surprise there he was I got to say hello to him and sniff butts afterall. Check it out:

 
Benji enjoyed playing with him as well......when I got to the dogpark I ran in with gusto and we all ran as fast as we all could across the dogpark! ( I gotta get Pam to video that one time!) Maybe tomorrow.....Yes- George Washington bred American Foxhounds for speed, or at least that was one of the reasons!
 
Here is another video basically of Benji and Cooper playing, at the end you can hear me speaking!
 
 
Tomorrow we will be running a nice 7 miles through the roads of Nesconset or maybe to St James.....we haven't decided yet......as long as I get to scout out the territory for food I'll be happy......Pam doesn't feed me enough so I need to do, NOT! She may actually feed me too much some days! So tune in tomorrow for more.....there are only 11 days until the marathon, so make your donations now and help us help Kent Animal Shelter!
 
Don't forget about our fundraiser for the shelter that helped me find my furever home!
You can help us help them out (did I just go all Jerry Maguire on you all there?!?!?).....anyway click on these links and you can buy our book- in fact, we will start instead of just the month of May- we will extend it from April 15 to May 24th and with every book sold we will donate a portion of the proceeds to Kent Animal Shelter......
 
 Hard copy version:
 
EBook Version:
 
 
 To make a donation to Kent Animal Shelter go to out Crowdrise fundraiser page here:
 
 
Scout and Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment